- “Time to build the structures of our salvation: Interview with Matthew Flisfeder. IBNA: Iran’s Book News Agency. January 24th, 2021.
- “Quite an experience…” Blade Runner, Marxism, and Postmodernity.” Interview with Matthew Flisfeder. Red Wedge Magazine. September 2nd, 2017.
- “The Digital Labour and the Internet Prosumer Commodity: In Conversation with Christian Fuchs.” Alternate Routes 27 (2016): 267-278.
- “Social Media Does Not Exist.” Machinic Unconscious Happy Hour. November 12th, 2022.
- “Dialogue with Matthew Flisfeder, Analysis of River’s Edge.” Mary Wild Podcast. October 21st, 2022.
- Post-Posthumanism. Plastic Pills Podcast. March 25th, 2022.
- “Dr. Matthew Flisfeder on Algorithmic Desire, Social Media, Psychoanalysis, Lacan, Marx.” Rendering Unconscious Podcast. October 4th, 2021.
- Interview with Matthew Flisfeder on Basic Income. Strong and Free Podcast. September 14th, 2021.
- Interview with Matthew Flisfeder on Algorithmic Desire. New Books Network. August 26th, 2021.
- Interview with Slavoj Žižek, Overdetermined: A Rethinking Marxism Podcast. Volume 1, Episode 1. July 28, 2021.
- Are Dating Apps Lacanian? August 12th, 2022.
- Blade Runner: Four Views. June 23rd, 2022.
- Algorithmic Desire and the Big Other in New Times. March 15th, 2022.
- Interview with Matthew Flisfeder on Basic Income. Strong and Free Podcast (Video). September 14th, 2021.
- Todd McGowan Interview with Matthew Flisfeder on Algorithmic Desire. August 20th, 2021.
- “Enjoying the Anthropocene? The Hysterical Sublime and the ‘Virtual’ Logic of Posthumanist Theory.” Virtual Enjoyment. August 7th, 2021.
- “An-Aestheticizing the Anthropocene: Reading the Hysterical Sublime in T.J. Demos’ Visual Rhetoric of Capital and the Environment.” Canadian Communication Association. June 2nd, 2021.
- “The Bias of Communication? How Crisis Times Put the ‘Social’ Back Int Social Media.” Music ‘N’ Mavens Series. Rady JCC. Winnipeg, MB. February 23rd, 2021.
- “No Emancipation Without Libidinal Economy; No Libidinal Economy Without the Subject; No Subject Without The Binary Opposition: Towards a Digital Interpretation of Radical Ethics.” Libidinal Economies in Crisis Times. October 17th, 2019.